Podcasting Experience from A Social Media Marketer

 Hey all! 

I am very excited to share with you guys that this past week I was given the opportunity to create a podcast with Caelyn Pfister. She is also a student here at ONU, however she has spent the past few summers managing the social media accounts of a boutique in her hometown of Erie, Pennsylvania, Lollie & Co. Caelyn is a double major in Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Business, as well as, Nursing. She is also in the sorority, Zeta Tau Alpha, on campus where she spends much of her time on the EC board.

    During our time, I was given the opportunity to dive deeper into the world of social media marketing and get a further look into Caelyn's job as a Social Media Marketer for Lollie & Co. Our conversation explored her background in social media marketing and how she got into this role, as well as, a multitude of other factors that will be discussed further. 

    First, I was very impressed with Caelyn's professionalism as a student and her creativity as she shared some of her favorite social media campaigns she has run, as well as, shared some insights into how they stay current with trends and technologies over at Lollie & Co. 

    Secondly, I was provided with great insights into her favorite platforms such as Facebook and Instagram, where she utilizes promotional tools to reach their target audience and advertise their new clothing lines. While our conversation was short and sweet, I believe that Caelyn's expertise in this field has provided me with great insights that I will utilize as I grow as a professional and build my own personal brand.

    And finally, I just wanted to say thank you to Caelyn for letting me interview you on my podcast this week. You can check it out at the link below: 

https://www.podbean.com/ep/pb-ew34b-149be85


Comments